Monday, November 29, 2010

Sontag Writing Assignment


This photo was taken because my friend who wanted to do a photo shoot for fun in the summer time. The subject and photographer are friends. This photo are for whoever stumbles upon it since it is on the internet as long as she and I keep it posted.


This photo was taken of me by my dad because I wanted to get captured doing what I love to do, take pictures! This photo is for my facebook friends, bloggers, and family members to see as long as I have it posted.



I think the purpose of this photo was to point out that this man was sweating a lot. I  do  not know the relationship between the photographer and the subject but it does not look like they  know each  other. This photo is intended for people on the internet as long as  it is on there.


No comments:

Post a Comment